Pearly Smiles is a general practice focused on preventive dental health care for adults and children. Our aim is to improve and maintain your smiles for life.
Valuing Your Oral Health
Our philosophy is “prevention is better than cure.” Dental problems are by and large preventable if treated early. This would also help reduce cost for further complex treatment. Having healthy, natural teeth that function well is not a matter of luck. It requires proper care and attention.
Understanding Individual Needs
Everyone is unique with individual needs and expectations; therefore each patient who joins our practice receives a fully tailored treatment plan. You will be given the best advice on the most appropriate treatment with all available options. A fully transparent upfront cost will be provided together with projected time of completion for treatment.
Every person deserves a healthy mouth and teeth irrespective of affordability. Complex treatment can always be staged and payment options are available.
Peace Of Mind
Our practice prides itself in sterility and strict infection control to ensure a safe environment for all our patients. Your wellbeing comes first and foremost. Instruments are routinely autoclaved after every patient; with the use of one-off disposable items where possible. All our patients wear protective eyewear before commencement of treatment. Our staff receives full immunization and vaccination both for our protection and yours as well.
Word Of Mouth
There is nothing more satisfying for us than receiving praise from our patients. Please take time to peruse through our patient testimonials. We continually strive to improve our services. Your feedback is important to us.
Our current practice was established in 1995 by Dr Beng Lee. Since its inception Dr Lee has fostered a trusting relationship with the local community by providing a caring and superior dental service.
Dr Beng Lee BDS. [Hons] Syd. FRACDS
Up To Date
- Dr Lee graduated from Sydney University in 1987 with an Honours Degree.
- Immediately after graduation he was accepted as postgraduate dental officer at Westmead Dental Hospital for 2 years (1988-89)
- Associate in a country group practice in Cooma, NSW in 1990, before returning to Sydney to continue suburban general private practice and eventually commencing Epping preventive dental practice in 1995.
- Postgraduate Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons FRACDS (1992)
- Member of the ADA (Australian Dental Association)
- Registered with the Dental Board of NSW, Australia
Our practice maintains a commitment and a proactive approach to professional postgraduate continuing education program. We continually update our practice with modern dental techniques and materials.